Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I delight in breaking down.

I'm in the process of breaking things down. Moving is my least favorite activity in the world. That's why I try and do it as rarely as possible. However, that only seems to work out so well--case in point in my current situation.

Moving entails cleaning up and out the papers I've accumulated. In school, that's a lot of paper and books and more paper and more books. The thing about moving home is that all my stuff has to be consolidated and fit, somewhere. Home does not require needing the toaster, microwave, crock pot, rice cooker, panini maker, dishes, silverware, couch, chair, shower curtain, desk, bed, bookcase, and the list goes on. And so, sorting the 'still needs' and 'not now needs' is interesting. And so, for the next 4 weeks, life is in limbo--somethings here and somethings there and nothing having a home.

In other news, thanksgiving is this week. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten. I love thanksgiving and I'm working on a thanksgiving post, be excited. I am. I'm so grateful for all the things I have to be grateful for. More on that on Thursday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment