Monday, January 13, 2014

i delight in moments.


today is a marks the end of the most excited three months of the year...the countdown to lb's birthday.  you'd think that by 26, she'd not be quite as excited but...she is. like a lot! my favorite moments of the birthday countdown this year include:

"sis, will you still love me when i am too old twenty-six?"

christin: "oh i am so excited my birthday"
me: "christin, what's your favorite number?"
christin: "twenty-six"
me: "what will your favorite number be next year?"
christin: (with a huge grin) "twenty-seven"

"christmas is all over. i got a card. its my birthday."

"sis, my birthday is in 10 days. i can't help it, i am so excited."

"don't forget to give me my purse for my birthday, okay?"

"you make my tangled cake?"

"these people is so sweet"

christin-isms as i call them are my favorite. i'm going to miss these moments of anticipatory joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment