Wednesday, September 19, 2012

hope that goes well for you

the title to this post is what christin told me yesterday as i walked out the door to go to the doctor.
isn't she the cutest? (actually she was driving me crazy most of the day yesterday but you know, she is my little sister :) so it has to happen sometimes!)

tonight i had this overwhelming feeling of gratitude as i thought about all the notes i took during grad school. when i got home tonight i embarked to find a list of sentences with lots of nasal phonemes (e.g., mary made my marmalade). as i thought of where the list could be i thought back to roy's class, chapman's class and of course to my externships where i put all those sentences to use doing some voice therapy and i just thought...i am so grateful for the array of experiences i've had.

lately, i've been thinking a lot about the holiday season. its almost october which means its almost general conference which means its almost my birthday which means its almost the holidays. fall is here in its full fashion and there are few things that excite me more than that.  i have so much to be grateful for and it is my honest and sincere desire to show more gratitude for those things, take delighting more seriously.

and so,
today i delight in making it through

No comments:

Post a Comment