Monday, September 23, 2013

I delight in preparation.


indian paintbrush
monte cristo, ut
july-ish 2012

This is the introduction to a two part series. Don't worry both parts are already written and scheduled to be posted. This is not an empty promises blog post like some previous posts (what can I say? blogging is not high on my list of priorities). With that being said, when I feel inspired to write something...it actually gets done.

I delight in preparation--being prepared for anything, a trip, taking notes, breaking down on the side of the road, my friend needing a tissue at an unexpected moment, a pen, you name it, I want to be prepared for it.

With my favorite season upon us, I decided there are two major things we need to be prepared for this time of year (and I'm not talking shopping for the holidays):

1) enjoying the best season of the year (fall)

2) being ready for LDS general conference

With that being said, I've been thinking about these two things as of thought and felt like I should share what I have been studying and learning.

Enjoy and please add how you prepare for these occasions in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment