Monday, July 26, 2010

I delight in Mom.


I haven't delighted in a while on here. Sorry! I guess I can't be good at writing my delight in my journal and blogging about it at the same time! I'll work on that.

In the meantime...lots has been going on. Another contributing factor to my lack of posts! I've been in Idaho AND in New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island in the past month!

The Eastern States/Canada part I got to experience with my Mom. It was just the two of us for a week and a half. You have to understand, that just never happens at home, just the two of us for a prolonged period of time. So when we get to do things like this they're extra special! It was so wonderful to get to see so many church history sites and to then be able to share my mission people and places with her! Thanks to Rhonda (our GPS) we didn't even argue or stress about anything! It was wonderful!

And so I delight in my mom. For who she is, for what she does, for her love of her life, for her love for me, my dad, and my brother and sister, for her sincerity, for her beauty, and for her happiness. She is truly the best example to me and I want to be like her...for real! I'm not even afraid to get old and look like her...ha ha ha! (That one's for you Mom! :)

3 comments:

  1. How could you possibly ever be afraid to look like your mom as you get older? She's beautiful inside and out! What a great lady!

    ReplyDelete