Monday, July 2, 2012

Today, I delighted in going to work.

That's right friends.
Real work.  With pay!  And benefits!
That's a first (the benefits I mean)!



I am the newest Speech Pathologist at Primary Children's!!!  Technically I work at their Bountiful and Ogden Outpatient Clinics. I am elated about the entire situation.

As I sat in orientation today, I couldn't help but think about how blessed I have been and about what a blessing this job is going to be.  I crave personal and professional progress and I really think this is the perfect fit for those desires and for my interests in the field I love so very much.

Here's to learning LOTS of new things!
And hopefully blessing LOTS of people's lives!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on a job!!! That's SO exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!! You will do an amazing job and your patients/clients are going to LOVE you!!

    ReplyDelete