Monday, August 20, 2012

I delight in a new kind of school.

Today classes started at my old alma mater, the University of Utah.  I delighted that I didn't start with them.  I however, start "school" of a different kind come Thursday.  For the next two years I will be doing a post-grad fellowship program called URLEND.  There are LENDs all over the country, this one is LEND for the Utah Region (UR).  Specifically I'm doing the Autism Enhancement program which makes me SO excited.  Here's to new adventures!  Here's to continuing education!

2 comments:

  1. Are you doing this for your job, or just to start racking up continuing ed credits? Maybe I should look into it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually neither one. Its more for my own professional goals and development--AND its fantastic networking! Google URLEND and it will pull it up! Let me know if you have more questions (and I'll probably blog more about it! :) )! How's the job going?

    ReplyDelete