Sunday, July 14, 2013

I delight in week 28/52.

Don't worry about the 10 weeks I just skipped. It's just time. It has been great time, but writing week synopses here has not been a priority.

This week marked a week back at work since my "week of vacation from my life to my Mom's life." Going back to my life wore me out just as much as living my Mom's life for a week. There is always so much to be done and seemingly not enough hours in the day to do it all. But somehow, it all fits in in the end.

the most joyous moments of the week: came from some victories some of my patients had. just trust me...they were big ones!
the most heart breaking moment of the week: came from moments of compassion and love i had the opportunity to witness
the most frustrating moments of the week: came from my own inability to see beyond the surface and to be reluctant to forgive and let things go
the most rewarding moments of the week: came oddly enough from the most unexpected source
the most relaxing moment of the week: was during some quality time with my mom
the most musical time of the week: was during a reading of Peter Pan for LB's bedtime story
the most reunion-like and celebratory moments: came from having a virtual baby shower for Nat
the most tiresome moment is probably right now

what i lived on this week: freezer meals and dirty diet cokes
the buy of the week i might regret: signing up to do the quilt block of the month for a second year
***please hold me to the fact that i will not do it a third year...i will not. i cannot.***
a collection of my pockets: toy cars, mr. mouth flies, pronoun cards and pecs pictures

____________
inspirations of the week
quote of the week: "not shrinking is more important than surviving"-neal a maxwell
scripture of the week: moroni 7:45-48
mormon message: enduring love *warning, do not watch without tissues or if you have makeup you don't want to get all over the place, or maybe its just me

No comments:

Post a Comment