Saturday, March 5, 2011

I delight in medicinal slurpees and sister check-ups.

If you have to be sick, be sick at home. I came home to go to the dentist and found myself fevering instead. Good thing I brought home all my study supplies for Monday's exam. My joy's include a recliner (so I can breathe), medicinal slurpees, crushed ice, and the sweetest sister in the world who sits on an adjacent couch and keeps my spirits uplifted with comments like "i love erin's feet." Because compliments, even if they are about your feet, are nice! :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! It's terrible to be sick, especially when you have a heavy load of school work waiting to be done. I'm very glad you have a sweet, sweet sister there to help you be happy. She certainly does love you! I love the compliments about the feet, too!

    ReplyDelete