Friday, March 11, 2011

I delight in no internet?

Okay, that might be a lie. I have always been of the mindset that having a blackberry/a-never-leave-the-desk-or-the-email-or-the-internet-attached-to-the-pocket-device is a bad idea. I like shutting things off, putting things away and changing gears all together. With a 'permanently-connected' device--well it would be a challenge. However, my apartment is currently internet-less. That's right, no internet connection for me at home. And this has proved to be a challenge...what if my client cancels? What if I get info about an assignment? The only way to really find out is to a)check my e-mail yep, that's it. Hence, I've been reconsidering my ideas about the blackberry idea however I have also been appreciating how effective my internet time has become. Seriously...when you've only got 1 hour, its amazing all you can do! Anyway--until further notice...the internet is not a reliable way to get in touch with me. We're just not as connected currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment