Saturday, May 21, 2011

I delight in being a half marathon finisher!

Me and the Hewletts! We all ran the half today!

Today, I did one of the most crazy things I've ever done. I ran/speed walked 13.1 miles. It was a fantastic experience and I could not have done it without Emily who let me chat her ear off all the way down the canyon. Ogden is a beautiful place and today, I gained a new found appreciation for it. I also gained a greater appreciation for what bodies can do. Especially at mile 11 when my feet were just done and I didn't think a second wind was possible, it was!

Now, please excuse me as I cross another thing off my bucket list! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Props to you!!! Way to go! I couldn't hardly do my 5k! Good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought a 5k was doing good. I bow to you! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete