Monday, March 26, 2012

I delight in entertaining days.


Let's just discuss for a moment how awesome what I get to do every day is.

Here's some quotes that capture my day:

"That /r/ is still really tricky isn't it..."
"Yeah how about you work on understanding my /r/'s"

"I don't have apnea, I just stop breathing."

"You mean church?"
"That what I say."
"No, you didn't say church, you said, fwerend."

"Here, have a mint, next time I'll bring you a milkshake." *can you say bribery!

"Harder? Bring it on."

Oh, and if you're wondering what in the world the youtube video has to do with anything...I played it today to help a patient remember the word Earl. They'd never heard it before and I think by the end of the song...they thought I was crazy...however, I think there's no way the name Earl can ever be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment