Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Please draw your attention:

I've added some pages to the blog. (And changed my header.)

Home is the page you're currently on. (Unless you're reading this on reader.)

Why I Blog--
This is really important to me. So I decided it deserved its own section! I hope you'll take the time to read it. I've updated it since I initially wrote it when I began the blog. My invitation always stands. Delight daily.

About me--
I'm still not sure how I feel about this one, but given some feedback and personal experience, I realize that I like when there is a spot to get to know a writer. It's a very elementary "about me" but there is always room to grow.

And there you have it.

Also, while we're on the subject of business:
Due to reasons relating to my current schooling and job search, I will not be posting anything here that is too specific on where the next months of my life will be taking me. Please see the formerly abandoned personal blog at: justoffthemap.blogspot.com. It only accepts invited readers so contact me if you want to fit that request.

Exciting things I tell you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment