Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother I Love You, Mother I Do.


Last year in honor of Mother's Day, I talked about all the good women in my life (here).  This year, I want to talk about the most special woman in my life--my mom.  You see, she's amazing and I don't tell her that as often as I should.  She's taught me so much and continues to do so.  I couldn't be who and where I am today without her.  And so...to honor her I want to share a few of the most crucial lessons she has taught me over the years.

 1. Family first--always.
                                        2. Tomorrow is a new day.
                                                                                                             3. Always consider the source.
  4. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
                                                                                                            5. Get up and go. Look the part.
                                                                     6. Keep a clean house.
             7. Always say I love you.
                                                                                              8. Making things look pretty is important.
9. Heavenly Father is there and He cares.
                                                                   10. Get an education.

I'm grateful to have such a wonderful mother to aspire to be like.  Love you Mom!  :)








2 comments: