Thursday, November 1, 2012

a new kind of november


i'm excited that one of my favorite month's has arrived! while i love september/october, i have a special place in my heart for november because it's birthday month!  yay for birthdays! yay for any reason to celebrate! when my birthday hits, i feel something stirring in the air that leads me to introspection.  how am i doing? what am i doing? what have i done? and what can i do better?

i'm having lots of thoughts already about those things and i'm pretty sure it will involve some positive changes that i'm pretty excited about. i'm so grateful for the seasons of life and that i can be flexible and move along with them! 

here's to the eleventh month. here's looking toward 
the tenth day. here's to fall, family, 
and future events!

1 comment:

  1. When I read this blog, it always makes me happy. Thanks for writing it!

    ReplyDelete