Wednesday, January 1, 2014

i delight in 2013.

the backside of my favorite mountains
mantua, utah
2013

...::: Highlights from 2013 include :::...
---going in a cave for the first time (minnetonka)---being in 4 different states in 4 weeks---
---spending time with carly and her twins---presenting at the caai conference in washington dc---
---a week with craig and christin while my parents were in alaska---island park with craig and dad---
---decorating a float for the 24th of july parade---temple trips with LB (and little lisa)---
---finding my own family names to take to the temple---having all my grandparents in one town---
---weekly grandparent and temple trips---st. george and tuachan with the family---reading books---
---building better habits---getting my ccc's---stopping biting my fingernails--
---crossing things off my bucket list---random summer adventures with heather---
---going to portland to meet porter and spend time with nat and jd---going to sarah's wedding---
 ---another great mission reunion---completing my CFY---
---going to three new temples: portland, boise and twin falls---
---signing up for and preparing for the trip of a lifetime in 2014 (jerusalem!!!)---
---campfires with friends---fishing and shooting at mantua---walking around mantua (its about time)---
---loving and cuddling babies---bear lake with my ward---throwing a virtual baby shower---
---starting and stopping to look for houses--traveling to boise for urlend---
---thursday institute and warren's night with car---adding oregon to my "state's visited list"---
---decorating for christmas in november---ordering salmon at multnomah falls---kayaking at mantua---
---navigating the washington dc metro on my own---
---seeing the dc memorial sites at my own speed and style---being introduced to dirty diet cokes---
---early morning and late evening walks---reading my first dating book (and loving it)---
---listening to conference talks as I drive---learning how to tie fishing knots---
---going to the wedding of the rails reunion/reinactment at promontory point---
---almost running into a bear on mack's inn---quality hammock time at island park and monte cristo---
---another year in my ward---sewing more quilt squares---a new calling---
---keeping my personal christmas traditions---finishing the book of mormon (again)---

No comments:

Post a Comment