Friday, April 4, 2014

beautiful wedding in beautiful idaho...sarah and bryan get married!

Back in April, my Dad and I ventured up to Idaho Falls for my cousin Sarah's Wedding. On that side of the family, I don't have any first cousins but I've been blessed with so many second cousins and extended family who are just fabulous! I love getting to spend time with them and celebrating such exciting times with them. On this day, my cousin Gretchen went through the temple and Sarah married Bryan!  Here's the photographic documentation of a long but AMAZING day!


somewhere between utah and idaho, hello sunrise

 since we're here...why not do a session! that's my general motto when it comes to temples! :)


               




 i really love these happy pictures!



 such happy newlyweds!








 love these sweet cousins of mine! 
 idaho has the best clouds!

 because we couldn't wait any longer for food and we need no excuse to hit up nielsen's!


                 sisters? they only look a little related...






 the baby cousins in their matching outfits!


 i will happily snuggle all babies...and so i did.

 sarah's dress is so incredible! i love love it! such a great looking couple!



 classy cake!

 i love these women!  i look up to them so much!



and then the day was over. awesome day. awesome family. awesome events!
so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment