Thursday, April 3, 2014

"I has a ten happies"

just read that like a maritimer and you'll realize your day is better all ready!

ten happies
1. singing songs from frozen during treatment sessions
2. having curly hair
3. autism awareness day
4. loving people
5. having two boys staring at me at the end of institute (good thing i was too tired to formulate appropriate words and all i could muster was, see ya.)
6. kisses from christin (sweetest sister ever!)
7. coming up with new and effective tx ideas
8. talking to best friends!
9. praying in my car
10. electric blankets

i keep seeing the hashtag #100happydays. i can't help but think EVERY TIME I SEE IT, only 100 happy days? how about hashtag #everyhappyday (i don't know if its a thing or just my thing). life should be happy but happiness is a choice. it's just one i choose everyday. and on exhausted days like today...i need to list them out. join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment