Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I delight in 6 month challenges.

Let's talk about how much I love general conference.

I LOVE GENERAL CONFERENCE!

While I was only able to watch about 65% of conference (I may have fallen asleep and stayed asleep for an entire session...I can't even remember when the last time I did that was! AH!) I loved it and have loved catching up on what I missed.

So many answered prayers, valued treasures, and revelations to feast on for years to come.

I will share more about themes, thoughts, and thinking points later but for now, I want to share a little challenge I am embarking on.

For the next 6 months, I will listen to/or read a general conference talk every single day. 

I can't tell you how jazzed I am about this. I have had and held myself to the goal of reading the entire conference Ensign before the next general conference for years now, but never before have I read or listened to one every single day.

Two days in and I'm good! Now only 150+ (my brain is way to tired to do math right now) days to go!

Please join me! It's not too late. Just listen to a few extra's and we will count you as all caught up!

I can only imagine how I will feel about general conference by October as I listen to something from the living prophet's every single day.

Heavenly Father loves his children! He wants us to be happy and successful and to know how best to protect ourselves and our families in the world we live in so we can return home.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Erin. so good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am also glad to stop by your post "Erin's Daily Delight" and the post on it "I delight in 6 months challenges". Good to hear your excitement about the General Conference. Looking at your profile I take this time to share about the program we have where by you can prayerfully think of coming to Mumbai, India on a short / long term missions trip to work with us in the slums of Mumbai amongst poorest of poor to share the good news of JESUS CHRIST and to give them new hope, life and future. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in the great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults f rom the West to come to Mumbai to work with us during their summer/ Christmas vacation. We would love to have you come with your friends to work with us during your summer/ Christmas vacation. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. looking forward to hear from you very soon.

    ReplyDelete