Sunday, September 13, 2015

embarking on something new

in two days, i will close on my first home.
a home!
as the insurance woman so kindly reminded me, it is the largest purchase i will make in my life.
{be still my already hyperventilating heart!}

tonight, i started packing to leave my home for the past year. as i reflect on the change that has occurred in the past year, for me, for my profession, for my spirit, for my family and for my friends and relationships i see just that there has been a lot of change. good change, better change, and some not so good change too.

the point is...i delight in it. i delight in the joy in the journey. the ups, the downs and the middle in between. i have neglected sharing my daily delights for a while. in fact, i neglected writing them down, some days because i had a hard time seeing them, other days because i didn't want to share them and other days because i felt too tired, too overwhelmed to even identify what they were. i stopped writing because i didn't know how to process the stress that had built up in my life.

in the past few weeks, i've realized i have to write. i have to share. and i don't have to, but i get to.

and so, since there are lots of things in my life that are changing. i'm choosing to change this one to. i'm choosing to share. i'm choosing to write.

writing has always been my outlet. i have journals and journals full of written word. i have two blogs full of written word and i need to keep writing. and so, here we are, embarking on something new...writing everyday and sharing it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment