Friday, September 18, 2015

I delight in walking into my home.

tonight, after a very long but delightful day (thanks to my eval with the best theory of mind and insight ever for just a wee-bobby)...i walked into my house, my house!

mind you i couldn't pull in the driveway, it stunk like paint and the projects hit me like a ton of bricks...i was home. my home and i was so happy!

dad came down and let cody and the guys/the painters in. white trim and ceiling. grey walls, a blue bedroom...i'm either crazy or completely sane. i'm complete unsure which it is.

tomorrow...i've got to work a full day, again! then i'll go home and clean, etc. isn't that great "i'll go home!"

saturday morning the washer and dryer get installed and boyd is coming to install a security system. i of course am working in the temple. lovely right?

and i'm miles behind at work. life is so awesome. somehow i'm horribly behind in all of it but alas...i'm just embracing it, rolling with it, choosing denial over stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment