Wednesday, September 30, 2015

To delight is to radiate light...

I stopped blogging here back at the beginning of the year and went so far as to make this blog completely only for my eyes. While that doesn't mean I stopped delighting, I stopped sharing them here. I did continue to record my delights. They are smattered in records everywhere...my instagram, my journal and my planner. I savor those delights, I savor every delight. They mean so much to me and to my relationship of gratitude which so strongly binds me to the Lord. And so, I've finally reached a time to share my deliberate delights on this blog again.

Much has changed in my life this year and sometimes, during times of change and transition, we have to step back, redefine, refine and refocus our priorities. I'm still in that process. What a challenging, humbling and revelatory process it is.

While my "word of the year" is radiate...it might be better summarized in the words, take courage. This year has been all about taking courage and doing new things!

And so, here we are...delighting and radiating the light of the Savior by sharing the gratitudes of the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment