Sunday, May 23, 2010

I delight in feeling loved.

Today was church.

I love church. I always have. Call me strange but even since I was little I genuinely enjoyed going. I love feeling the spirit, learning from the experiences of others, renewing my covenants, and learning more about my Savior Jesus Christ.

I think today I was blessed to understand and feel a little bit more of just how much love our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have for each and everyone of us. Today I felt their love through the actions of those around me: friends, family and particularly my little sister. It doesn't take long being around her to sense her love for you! What a special talent she has been blessed with the gift of loving and loving to be loved.

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture! And I agree, it's wonderful to love and to be loved!

    ReplyDelete