Monday, May 24, 2010

I delight in Kleenex.

Not tissues...nothing compares to a real name brand Kleenex.

Today I found myself wondering what those pioneers did when they got allergies or colds? Used a handkerchief, their sleeve or their hand. Oh my heart just goes out to them and my heart swells with gratitude to live in the day when we have Kleenex.

My allergies are currently HORRIBLE. So much so that people keep asking me if I'm sick and I'm starting to ask myself the same question?

Anyway...my delight today is a sincere, heart-felt one...thank you creator of Kleenex!

1 comment:

  1. I personally am a great fan of Puffs Plus Lotion, not the regular ones, just the ones with lotion. Nice! And I agree, I may not have allergies at this time in my life, but I'm AWFULLY glad we have Kleenex and Puffs Plus Lotion. And Germ-x.

    ReplyDelete