Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I delight in mission friends!


What a great day it has been.
  • A phone call from a bosom friend is always a happy way to start the day!
  • Voice Disorders: a class I am so much more interested in than I ever thought I would be.
  • Clinic: my supervisor is amazing and doesn't believe in stupid questions--I very much appreciate that!
  • Making word lists: wow...I think the learning curve is going to grow rapidly...I might finally get good at IPA transcription! :)
  • Institute with Heather: heather is amazing...i just love to hear about her life. i'm grateful for a mission to bring us together and make us the best non-companion mission friends ever! old testament class is amazing and so is brother line.
  • Picking up Sarah at the Airport: definitely the highlight of the day. how often does an amazing aussie come to visit america and want to stay with me? never, until today! i love that girl (pictured above).
  • And now sleep: ah. enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment