Monday, September 12, 2011

I delight in memory.


For an entire class today (that's 3 hours) we talked about memory.

My teacher began the discussion by saying that memory is really important. In fact, it is our memory that makes us who we are.

And so, today I delight in memory. I updated my blog header this weekend. Its now full of summer memories. Getting the cutest puppy in the world, going fishing multiple times, standing next to the 5-segment rocket motor with my entire family and being able to have my Dad take me on the same tour he takes real NASA people, going to temple square with my family multiple times, walking Ruby around the island with Craig, kayaking with Dad, Mom and LB, and family campfires. That's such a short snippet of summer but its those family memories that make me smile from my soul!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to mention that I really liked your new header! Especially the picture of LB with the dogs. So cute!

    And I'm glad for memory, too, even though mine seems to be disappearing more and more each day, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new header! so cute.

    ReplyDelete