Friday, April 20, 2012

A lot has changed in a week...

For starters, the format of blogger has changed.
That's new.

Really, not all that much has changed.  I haven't uploaded any pictures from my recent ventures but I will tomorrow.  Expect updates next week.

Until then, let me just say that I have had a lot of delights lately.  A few include:

  • wendover with the fam
  • a solo trip to st. george
  • celebrating nat's master's graduation
  • a trip to slc with LB
  • a surpisingly helpful clinical team experience with other health professions students
  • indian food
  • hearing heidi swinton speak (author of president monson's biography)
  • lots of leads/interviews on great jobs
  • completion of various applications
  • planting the first flowers of the season
  • time with grandpa
  • jumping on the trampoline
  • fun fun times with the preschoolers
  • sleep in my own bed (i love my own bed, electric blanket and 5 pillows...ah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment