Thursday, June 14, 2012

I delight in good dreams.


me with disguised camera
old faithful lodge
by nat
Summer.
Sadly, the next word that comes to mind at the moment is
sickness. boo.

Somehow my body gets confused almost every summer and thinks this season to get sick. 
Considering I'm on week two of being sick...here are a few of the delights I have come up with:
  • sprite from mcdonald's, i don't feel guilty about it.
  • ncis
  • nap 1, nap 2, nap 3, nap 4, i don't feel guilty about a single one of them.
  • fantastic dreams--i have the BEST dreams when i'm sick, one bonus as normally i don't usually remember my dreams.
  • feeling comfort and happiness knowing i have a great job (officially!) (no more resumes, letters, applications, whew!) and that it doesn't start yet, thank heavens for time to get better
  • living with wonderful people who take good care of me when i'm sick

No comments:

Post a Comment