Monday, June 4, 2012

I delight in sparking creativity.

lantern collection on green
antique shop in scipio, ut
erin


I delighted in a lot of things today.

-Going to the temple with Mary and her cousin Cameron
-Getting a Jamba Juice (I don't think I've had one in at least 4 years?!?  I forgot how I love them!)
-Driving up Big Cottonwood Canyon to places I've never been--BEAUTIFUL!
-Going to art class with LB and watercoloring (kind of a joke, but you know, I like to learn new things)
-PALS and Chickie-a-fil-a--the Monday regular

Besides those delights, which were truly delightful.  I also delighted in getting a little bit of my creative spark back.  Grad school required all those sparks to go toward planning sessions, I'm just getting them back for other things--like quilts.  I'm going to try new things.  Things I've never done before.  Things I don't know how to do, but that I'm willing to learn how to do.  I may have just appliqued a table topper I made from a kit my neighbor gave me for graduation.  And the best part?  It turned out better than I could have ever imagined--picture to come...when I take one.  :)

More to come regarding the new projects...I'll be delighting in things along the way I'm sure!

Also, if you read my blog via reader, you should check out the site itself.  I just created a new header, and its rather beautiful if I do say so myself.  The pictures are ones I took at Island Park this weekend.
Aren't the baby moose adorable?

2 comments:

  1. the new header is rather beautfiul! good work. and the baby moose?! too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally caught up on your blog! You're are such an inspiration and so accomplished. I am so proud of you! Congrats on graduation too! I love all the photos of Kristen. It is so fun to see how much she admires you! She's lucky to have such a great sister!

    ReplyDelete