Thursday, January 24, 2013

things i delight in 012413


happy things
.the frozen rain
.being glad i'm not a missionary in the freezing rain
.the ice rink on my driveway thanks to the freezing rain
.pink mints that say canada on them
.good sales
.thought provoking institute classes
.great friends
.happy sissy's
.reading all the posts i haven't posted
.things at work that challenge me
.getting my sewing machine serviced
.preparing relief society lessons
.getting pto days approved to do new things
.electric blankets
.teaching dad how to use his iphone
.being healthy/not sick

challenging things
.sliding in my car in the frozen rain
.falling in the freezing rain
.work things that make my brain think constantly
.knowing what to say, how to help, what to do
.being kind always
.knowing which direction to take my lesson prep

thinking things
.all the things i'm grateful for
.all the little things that make life wonderful
.great friends
.amazing family
.sissy's pb
.this article about parents of children with special needs

hard things
.waking up when my alarm goes off

yes i recognize the last one is very menial but its still hard, just in a different way than a lot of other real hard things. i delight in happy, challenging, thinking and hard things. i'm glad life challenges me to adapt, to seek the lord, to recognize my weakness and all the things i don't know and am not yet proficient in. i delight in constantly being pushed to be flexible, to do things i've never done and to constantly seek guidance in a myriad of ways.

----
where is the pavilion, president eyring, oct 2012
consider the blessings, president monson, october 2012
the atonement can secure your peace and happiness, october 2006
come unto me with full purpose of heart and i will heal you, elder kearon, october 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment