Sunday, March 17, 2013

delighting in 11/52

lb the pot-a-chaun (as she used to call them)
target
march 2013

What an incredible week. Words can't describe the awesomeness among the busy-ness. It has been a week of lessons. And it never ceases to amaze me just how real the Lord's hand can be in our lives.
  • choosing to be where i know i am supposed to be
  • learning the lessons of abraham: you can change
  • there is hope...always (lessons from a tbi and the example of an awesome family)
  • don't cast off the assurances
  • the lord helps us qualify for blessings in times of trial
  • the process of perfection is not always linear
  • do missionary work always (see mormon.org)
  • just as faith and fear cannot coexist, peace and pride can also not coexist
  • the real meaning of faith, found in the smallest of places
It truly has been incredible. I am working to journal more in depth about each of these lessons because they are all "a big deal" in my life. They have meant the world to me.  As I think about all the blessings in my life I realize more and more every single day that its all because of the gospel, it's because I know that Jesus is the Christ and His church is restored in its entirety to the earth today. That knowledge blesses my life every day by helping me to focus on what is most important, giving me the perspective I need in times of trial and knowing that everything that is unfair about life really can be made right through His Atonement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment