Sunday, March 10, 2013

I delight in disney magic!





By the looks of the pictures, you might think this is a Disney ad. But if you know Christin, then you know it's just part of living with Christin. She love love loves the princesses. So when I heard they were all coming to town for Disney on Ice, I knew we had to go. As usual, it did not disappoint.

We had a blast and it was so fantastic! The cute family that sat in front of us made it all the more entertaining. Their little girl loved the show and stood up the whole time because she was so exciting. Although, Mom and I aren't sure which was more entertaining. Watching her watch the show or watching her grandmother watch her watch the show.

As my Mom said, "Aren't we grateful we have Christin so we can do these things?" A resounding YES! Life with Christin is an enjoyable life. Everything is so exciting and fun. Craig was just as excited; even though he didn't go (oh the children); boy was he excited when I called him to tell him what stuffed animals they had so he could choose what we would bring home to him. That's the blessing. Their attitude is the attitude I need to emulate.

Favorite quotes from Christin:
"Whoa sis, these guys have skills"
"Sis, I want to be ice skate princess, like these"
"My rapunzle doll, needs more necklace with her name on it"
"My hair is a long like her!"








The part with fairy godmother was one of our favorites!

The tangled segment of the show was mine and Christin's favorite. There was flying and floating lanterns...what's not to love about that? 

These last two pictures are my favorite. A kind usher noted Christin had some difficulty getting down all the stairs to our seats and offered the elevator to take us up to the main floor after the show. On our way out Christin kept saying "thanks guys" and "its so fun" and "i love princess!" *And if you didn't notice by now, please look closely at the faces of cinderella and the fairy godmother on Christin's shirt.

"I am very happy"

1 comment: