Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I delight in those who are wise.

Sometimes, I think I can do anything. I think anything is possible.
Some might say...that's good...way to shoot for the stars.
Well yes...and thank you.
HOWEVER...
Sometimes...there's just limits. An 8 foot box will not fit in my car...that's a fact.
And no matter how much I desire or wish or work...it still just won't fit.
Thanks Mom.

I prefer optimism. I try to see the best that could come out of any situation.
I like to imagine at times that things will work out...even when its grim.
Then I begin to stress...its just what I do.
Thankfully I have LB to say...'Wo-Lax Sis.'
She's wise.

There are many others who keep me in check.
Whom I respect.
They remind me when something is not in my control.
They remind me of who I am and what I know.
They make me want to be a better person.
They are those
whose opinion really matters as opposed to whatever is said going in one ear...
and out the other.
I'm grateful for people like that in my life.
They make me delight.
I don't thank them like I should.
I don't recognize it like I should.
But today...I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment