Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I delight in a beautiful view.

this picture however...was not the beautiful view i saw today...this was taken sunday at my house


Today I was studying in the institute. Studying there isn't productive unless I'm there with someone else to keep me on task or unless I stick myself in a random corner where there aren't people around to watch.
I digress however...
When I was driving to campus I was thinking the whole time "Boy am I glad I brought an umbrella." The clouds were rolling in over the mountains, it was getting dark and the clouds were looking kind of ferocious...yep...just used ferocious to describe clouds. Hum.
ANYway...so I'm studying.
And I look out the windows from the institute and its one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen. Fall colors, rich, bold, beautiful, lit up by what I'm sure was an incredible sunset (my view was North and South, not East and West).

It doesn't take long for weather to change.
It doesn't take long for different circumstances in our lives to change.
We must continue in patience.
Things will work together for our good!
We can learn a lot from nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment