Saturday, October 16, 2010

I delight in the preservation of my sanity.


Things that have recently been preserving my sanity recently:

fall break, colorful leaves, impromptu trip to park city, studying with mary, seeing other people from my program at the library over fall break, my journal, water and thus bathroom breaks, baking, the field houses elliptical machines, starting every day with scripture study, cool air streaming in through my window, uplifting visits with friends, surprise notes on my windshield after 8 hours at the library, watching you've got mail (the perfect fall time movie), happy messages from christin on my phone, prayer, being crafty, picnics, talking to grandpa, keeping my space clean and semi-organized, going to the temple, listening to conference talks, AND turkey and cheese panini's with an apple (the staple of life). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment