Friday, October 15, 2010

I delight in many a mini-miracle.

It was a miracle I got to this place back in 07!

I believe in miracles and today, I was blessed to see a lot of them. It wasn't anything big--literally just a million tiny little things. Being able to concentrate while I studied in the library for a bazillion hours today (yes...thank you fall break). Being able to actually retain what I studied. Getting to talk to a non-member friend about my mission and about the great God of creation (seriously, the circle of willis, yeah God did that!!!). My ipod didn't die while I was exercising after the studying (it was on the red bar for a whole hour). I did not get lost on my way to Costco (like I always do). And finally, I did not die on my trip to Walmart (scary place sometimes). Expect miracles and you will see them.

1 comment:

  1. I love to see all those tiny miracles in my life! The hand of God is always there.

    ReplyDelete