Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I delight in being able to say next month!

Welcome to December! My my my where has 2010 gone? And where was that list of goals I made when I came home from my mission? Ha ha...I actually know where it is but I'll be honest, I haven't looked at it in a while (unfortunately).

Landmarks coming up this month that make me DELIGHT:
1. My first semester of grad school will be over soon and it will be a success (positive thinking)!
2. I will get to spend my first Christmas with my family in 2 years.
3. I will write cards to people I love and tell them just that, that I love them.
4. I will finally go to the candlelight vigil for the Christmas Box.
5. I will take the opportunity to speak kind words to those I am surrounded by.
6. I will read my two annual Christmas reads--The Christmas Box AND A Christmas Carol.
7. Christin will be sleeping on my floor on Christmas Eve (she only talks about it EVERYTIME I see her!)
8. I will watch Harry Potter (at some point, hopefully!)
9. I will listen to all the Christmas music I can!

Its going to be a great month!
But in reference to the post title:
10. I can finally say that next month my favorite missionary still serving in the CANHAL gets home, my greenie, Sister B! (the picture above is in reference to her and what we went through together...special times! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment