Friday, December 24, 2010

I delight in home for the holidays.

not my home, but close enough.

Although I treasured the two Christmases I spent on my mission, I am really treasuring being home this Christmas! My heart is full of gratitude for the abundance of blessings in my life this holiday season. I'm grateful for the Savior whose birth we celebrate this season and for his infinite Atonement that allows our hearts to be healed over and over again. The greatest gift I can offer to each of you this holiday season is the message of the restoration of Jesus Christ's gospel found in this book. Click the link and one can be sent to your house free. I have prayed about this book time and time again and I know its true! The words contained in it have been the answer to my prayer more than anyone or anything else.
Love always!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment