Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I delight in Ruby.

This week+puppy=bearable

That's the equation of the week. This week is...almost over, thank heavens! There is still so much to do (and the lack of sleep is not helping).

My family went to just look at a puppy the other day. Somehow the looking turned into adding a new member to the family. My Mom sent me a picture of Christin holding Ruby (the little pup) and the text said, "She is ours." I wondered if she meant Christin or the dog...she meant both. My whole mission I loathed dogs. If you were my companion--you'd know I loathed pretty much any animal (the cats, the cats, the cats, the dogs, the cats) but puppies melt my heart and little yellow lab puppies...ah! Ruby and I are going to be having some serious bonding time this weekend!

So, in summary--delights getting me through today:
  • A successful session!
  • A wee-bobby in a batman outfit (complete with cape)
  • A chat with Craig
  • Thoughts of a puppy
  • The rainbows and butterflies group
  • The team effort of the social skills group
  • The reality of sensory integration
  • The hamburger dinner I've been craving all day

No comments:

Post a Comment