Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I delight in the cabin.

me in my very favorite place in the whole wide world!

There's so much to update on...range creek, school in the summer, the cabin, family, recent learning experiences, write-ups, fantastic research...the list goes on. But for now I'll just say this...

I spent last weekend in my place. Its my place because it where I'm home, surrounded by family in the most beautiful place in the world. Its in the mountains which equates to the saying that's on my new shirt: "changes in altitude, changes in attitude." That's a true statement. Its where I feel most like myself. Going there is rejuvenating in every way. One day, I hope I can live there longer than the weekend but until then...I'll wait patiently for August when I get to return for a whole week!!! Its that thought that's going to keep me going in July. Oh July...why can't we be friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment