Friday, July 29, 2011

I delight in Ruby.

Meet the latest addition to my family...Ruby. This picture was the first real life look I ever got of her.

She is one of the better puppies we've had. She's the smallest pup we've ever had but she's smart, beautiful and can hold her own against Penny.

A few facts about the new pup:
  • My family had intended just to look at her (they hadn't officially decided they were going to get a puppy although Christin had been telling my Mom that she should want a puppy for her birthday for months) and brought her home.
  • Her parents are red labs so she has a lot of red in her.
  • She has the smallest paws of any pup we've ever had.
  • She already points (hunting term).
  • Craig is her favorite person. I decided this was a fact since she will cuddle up to Craig more than anyone else. And Craig carries her around the house...its the cutest thing you've ever seen!
  • The item that she entertains herself with best is a plastic cup.
  • She can go for a walk, but only walks next to you when there is someone ahead of you.
  • She goes for rides with my mom and sibilings.
  • She is a toe biter.

1 comment: