Thursday, February 7, 2013

At the end of the day...

I love my job. Even at the end of a long day/week when patients start commenting on your facial expressions and sarcasm but then happily admit they'll make sure they're always your last patient of the week because they find you 'extra' fun at that time. Who could not love hugs from happy kiddos who are really just cuddling up so they can see your "puter," kids who can't not tell you that they cheated at your game when they thought you weren't looking and last but not least, kids who decide they like the taste of your hand sanitizer.

Just lots of little joys that make me say...how could you not just love this?

Well at the end of the day, driving home earlier than I should have I turn on the radio to this...

happy feet, somebody to love

Okay, really it was Queen singing but I was first exposed to the song on the movie Happy Feet; as I listened to the song, I started to laugh outloud. Admittedly, someone better find me someone to love because I'm not very good at doing it myself.

Every other station I turned to after kept trying to tell me something too. At first it was just entertaining, by the end I realized there is just so much more I have to learn and experience in life.

Just some joys/randoms from a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment