Saturday, June 19, 2010

I delight in reading.

this is not a picture of a book...its a picture of the bed...read below and catch the connection

In anticipation for a traditional family vacation that is coming up...I've been thinking about this bed. Yep...my bed at the cabin. Its pink...in a forest...I know. But it has 2 controls for the electric blanket, a beautiful view, a little lamp that lights up the night perfectly and its my very favorite reading place. Being the last one up at night like I so often am, reading by glow of the dim light with the window open, feeling a cool breeze, the sound of the birds and the bats, all while being toasty with the electric blanket.

The question is...what do I read this year? On the list so far are:

The Holy Temple (I'm already 1/2 way through)
Born on a Blue Day
I'm going to make it through a Jane Austen by the end of the Summer so where should I begin?
Oh and Anne of Green Gables
Some COMD textbook reading (refreshing for school)
***This list is subject to change***

No comments:

Post a Comment