Friday, September 10, 2010

I delight in a good day.

two people i really delighted in today!!!

10 Reasons why I delighted in Today...
1. I woke up in reasonable time to get ready and actually be early for my 8:30 class.
1a. It took me 12 minutes to get to class.
2. I did not fall asleep during the 7 hours of class I had today.
2a. I finally remembered to bring the long power cord to my computer so it wouldn't die.
3. I learned a lot in my classes today...I'm so pumped for REAL learning!
3a. I loved it so much in fact, I've been thinking about it ALL DAY and attempting to apply it.
4. My paper had excellent written on it. Whew!
4a. I may finally understand non-linear phonetics.
4b. I finally like my IPA is sufficient enough to do my assignment for next week.
5. I laughed a lot with all my grad school friends.
5a. I got free dinner.
6. I got to see my Dad at home for the first time in a while...very happy day!
6a. I got to blowdry Christin's hair tonight and read her the book, Miss Alaneius.
7. Sara Bareilles' new CD is amazing.
7a. Sang to myself the whole way home.
8. Fall is finally in the air.
8a. I did not have to use my umbrella today.
9. Lindsay likes to delight with me!
9a. I have an amazing roommate!!!
10. I finally had a really genuinely good day.
10a. I feel like a great scripture study is next!

1 Reason I may not delight in tomorrow...3 words...root canal revisited.
Just another reason its a good thing today was fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you had a fabulous day! You deserve it after the stress of the last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture makes me want to go to Island Park....yay for a good day

    ReplyDelete