Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I delight in treasures.

Today...Christin gave me treasures.
Last week when I talked to her on the phone, I told her I needed her to draw me some pictures since I don't have any for my place in Salt Lake.
She followed through.
Mom says she's been working on them all week, but she surprised even mom when she pulled them out of her 'color' bag and she had cut each picture out.
So adorable.
Each picture is of Christin (no surprise there). She's wearing a sash that says 'federal agent' in each picture as well. No doubt she copied the case to Miss. Congeniality (one of her fav's). I thought it was pretty clever.
Anyway, now I have 'mini-Christin's' I can hang up all over my apartment to remind me of how much I love her!!!

2 comments:

  1. the perfect apartment decoration! i wonder if i could talk her into making some for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute!!! I love the federal agent sashes!

    ReplyDelete