Thursday, June 30, 2011

I delight in copious amounts of watermelon.

Every Wednesdays, I get to have adventures that result in this. The picture above was the 'popcorn disaster of social skills 2011.' Today's results weren't much better. Almost every chair was overturned. Luckily it all only happened in the last 2 minutes.

Needless to say, Wednesdays are the days when nothing but clinic happens until 3:00. Of course today that was actually more like 4:30. By the time my social skills buddy and I got together...we had lots to talk about and luckily lots and lots of watermelon to eat. I wish I could describe to you just how much watermelon we ate so I'll try.

At Costco, they sell mini watermelons. I prefer these because the rinds, and thus the waste is smaller. Plus, out of all the watermelons I or my family have ever bought, we've only ever had one 'not-so-good' one. That's impressive for fruit, particularly watermelons. These amazing watermelons come in packs of two and that's just how much we ate...two mini-watermelons which is still a LOT of watermelon.

I think in the future, I'll keep watermelon on my list of good foods to have good conversation over.

No comments:

Post a Comment