Thursday, April 7, 2011

I delight in clean.

I hate when things fall into disarray. Its a slow fade too. A rotating stack of papers. Shoes that don't have a space in the shoe organizer. Books that get put on the floor because they haven't made their way to the bookshelf. All little things in the beginning but soon enough you have a pile of 'junk' not because its not valuable but because you don't use it because you can't find it when you need it, you forget you have it!
Organization, cleanliness. Godliness.
I feel more at home in a clean space. As Sister Jacobsen taught me the first night in the mission home, "Don't have any homeless stuff. Make sure everything has a home." I think that is a valuable piece of advice. And so...today I gave stuff homes. Now I can re-focus on course work and other more important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment