Thursday, February 2, 2012

I delight in February 2012.

How many pictures have I taken in February? Hence the picture from October.

Today I am missing Fall. Don't worry, this is normal behavior for me. Winter is not my favorite and winters especially like this one (sans snow) are not my favorite. However, it has almost been too busy to notice. January brought a big learning curve {hello externship} and I LOVED IT.

But February, by the time your 29 days are over...a lot will have been accomplished!

February brought some big decisions. I'm pretty excited about all the potential! February brought a lot of serious contemplation regarding what I really want and how much I really want it. It has been a time of hard work--mentally, physically and emotionally. I've developed a lot of clinical skills and challenged myself to become comfortable doing things that I was so uncomfortable doing. I have also studied for the praxis, A LOT this month.

Outside of school/job hunt: I've developed my sewing skills this month. The four basic Bernina classes that came with my sewing machine are now over, but I really loved them. Mom and I also took a Introduction to Machine Quilting class through Village Dry Goods this past week. It was fantastic but SO much harder than it looks. On another note, I have transcribed some of the most interesting children yet. Additionally, I have had fantastic studies in my scriptures this month and have found a way to take my scripture study to the next level. And finally, I started carrying out some of my health and fitness goals I made back in January.

All and all February has been good to me. I'm exhausted but it is oh so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment