Friday, June 3, 2011

I delight in good music.



If you're looking for some great new music, may I recommend Meaghan Smith? She's fantastic. Tonight I had the opportunity to hear her perform live right here in Utah. You see, she lives in Halifax so the fact that she's here in my home state makes this perfect!!! With some fantastic company, I journeyed to Provo, checked out the burned down tabernacle (I have pictures, I'll load them later), and watched a concert on a rooftop. Ryan Innes (whose CD is now in my possession, thanks again!) and Mindy Gledhill were fantastic pre-performances to the big event. Honestly, it was like 3 fantastic concerts blended into one. I got to hear all my favorite songs from Mindy including, Its all about your heart and Anchor as well as my favorites from Meaghan--I know, 5 more minutes and heartbroken.

Expand your horizons, enjoy some new tunes.

1 comment:

  1. That was a great song! I'm going to have to find more of her music and add her to my Jango station. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete