Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I love my town.

I took this picture Sunday as I lounged in my favorite place.
Salt Lake is growing on me. Slowly but surely.
Sometimes I wonder if its silly that I don't just commute.
This week has reminded me why 'commuting' is a horrible idea.
And so, my heart has turned to SL more fully.
So small update on life:
This semester...is utter chaos.
So consider yourself warned if my delights become few and far between
Or if they just become venting sessions.
I'll try and contain myself to my journal.
After all I signed up for it and I do love it...
ALL of it: 3 classes, 2 clients, 2 social skill groups and work
(okay kind of two works--but one is work out of pure love.)
And all in the course of 7 more weeks!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! It sounds like you've got quite the load over the next two months. Hold on! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are liking SLC better. I loved being at the U and living near everything! I am sorry grad. school is crazy, it does end eventually. However, I find that in my job I still spend hours outside of work researching, reading, listening to conferences, etc. every week. (Mostly because I feel like when I started in early intervention there was SOOOO much more to learn that what I was taught in grad. school.) I was very surprised at how much time it takes to specialize in anything...

    ReplyDelete